Wednesday, February 2, 2011

get to know me a bit.

For this Blog I am going to write about my days as a mom and teacher and as I travel on this journey of weight loss. I am a mom to a special needs daughter and a son. I cyberschool both of my kids at this time. I find that in any given day I wear many hats as most moms do.  I hope to keep a detailed journey of my major lifestyle change as I learn to live with it. On 12/28/2010 I had gastric bypass. At my heaviest I was 354. I am down to 296. My goal weight is 165. I am learning so much about protein and how my body doesn't like the protein supplements. I can't wait to go to my High School reunion in September. I should be a lot closer to my goal.  Faith is a huge part of my life and how I live and treat other people. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment